Our Sacred Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of Discovery, Understanding, Oneness, Wisdom & Self

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  

Star Characteristics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Safyre
Admin
Safyre

Helpful Posts : 0

Star Characteristics Empty
PostSubject: Star Characteristics   Star Characteristics Empty2/8/2010, 10:21 pm

Characteristics list is from "The Children of Now" by Meg blackburn Losey, Msc.D., Ph. D.

Quote :
• Have high intelligence - often, but not always, gifted in areas of the sciences.

• Are greatly sensitive to their environment.

• Have heightened sensitivity to the energies and emotions of others.

• Are physically smaller than many children their age.

• Demonstrate enhanced psychic abilities.

• Have the ability to harness the subtle energy fields found in and around the body (bio-energetics)

• Are able to use earthly and cosmic forces to heal.

• Are gifted in telepathic and intuitive communication with others and with Source Consciousness.

• Often affect electronics or other electrical items, sometimes causing them to malfunction.

• Can communicate mentally (telepathy).

• Are able to predict the future (precognition).

• Can move objects by changing their relationship to reality (telekinesis).

• Can mentally see things distant in space or time (clairvoyance/remote viewing).

• Can “download” information from non-local realities.

• Have penetrating intuitiveness (just “know” things without being told)

• Able to remotely influence others (telepathically).

• Can learn about another’s health, intentions, motivations, and so on by “reading” the energy field surrounding them.

• Are able to diagnose illness or malfunction within another’s energy fields.

• Are able to perform psychic or bio-energetic healing.

• Can move self or an object from one locale to another by mental effort (teleportation).

• Can rise from the ground, defying gravity (levitation).

• Are able to work outside of time, causing events to occur rapidly (or conversely, slowing them to an extreme).

• Are sensitive to imminent earthquakes and other disasters.

• Have multidimensional awareness.

• Able to travel “out of body” (astral projection).

• Can open their consciousness and allow etheric beings to speak through them (channeling).

• Often have a shared consciousness with a Star Visitor guide.

• Operate in close mental connection with their Star Nation guides, and can physically summon and connect with these guides and other guardians.

• Have strong immune systems (or conversely, strange illnesses with no apparent physical cause).

• Have lower basal body temperature.

• Have dynamic appearance and personality.

• Have a commanding presence.

• Look younger than their years later in life (as do adult Starseeds).
Back to top Go down
Avari.Clover

Avari.Clover

Helpful Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Star Characteristics   Star Characteristics Empty3/6/2010, 5:24 am

I just realized this list fits me the most! xD
Back to top Go down
Safyre
Admin
Safyre

PostSubject: Re: Star Characteristics   Star Characteristics Empty3/20/2010, 12:46 pm

That doesn't surprise me, Avari Smile Keep in mind you are much more than just these characterisitics so don't get trapped in the 'label'. It does feel nice though to find some thing that feels 'right'.
Back to top Go down
Avari.Clover

Avari.Clover

Helpful Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Star Characteristics   Star Characteristics Empty4/4/2010, 1:45 pm

I know. Smile

It was just the few physical characteristics that caught my eye.
-Smaller than others
-Look younger than they are
-lower basal body temperature (always cold!)
-Strong immune system <--- Very true. But I seem to get a random weird skin condition every 2-3 years.
-Commanding prescence.<---Not so much as I have been told scary or something that people do not know how to deal with. My aunt calls me friendly yet I have very few friends.
- I am able to get my thoughts through to my best friends sometimes. I sometimes speak in a jumbled/melded sentences with arm motions and a picture in my mind when I speak to them. They almost always completely understand.
-I just know how most products work in my mind and later confirm after watching how it is actually made which is usually the same.
Love the show How things are made/work.
Back to top Go down
Safyre
Admin
Safyre

PostSubject: Re: Star Characteristics   Star Characteristics Empty4/4/2010, 2:22 pm

I was told I was a Starseed last year from my astrological chart. I feel we all come from energy and the stars so we all are. That being said I do feel that certain people have similar characterisitics and we are connected and drawn together through similar energetic frequencies.

I too have lower body temperature. When I am sick and have a fever I read normal most of the time. My daughter and myself both have odd skins/tissue issues due to sensitivities. I am also like you in that I don't realize the effect I have on people. I have been told repeatedly that I have a strong energetic prescence. This has been extremely scary for some as they have seen what I call my dragon face and very drawing and comforting for others. I feel the prescence is what we want to make it. I am just really becoming aware of that now.

Regarding language, I joke with my family that I don't understand their language. My husband always makes fun of the way I say things - generally backwards. Again like you I will say things totally out of sorts and structure and it makes sense. Sometimes I will answer in different languages. This is happening more and more as I awaken my total consciousness.

I have several star characterisitics. Many around me do as well since we like to gravitate to each other. Actually now I can feel someone's energetic presence and can tell if they are starseed. I depending on the strengeth I can tell if they would have a lot of markers or not.

All in all I am enjoying the journey and the new psychic awarness and abilities. Although I don't take the time or practice as much as I feel I need to. When the time is right it will be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Characteristics   Star Characteristics Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Characteristics
Page 1 of 1