A Journey of Discovery, Understanding, Oneness, Wisdom & Self

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avari.Clover

Helpful Posts : 3

PostSubject: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/9/2010, 12:29 am

I am at a loss what to do now. Meditate, grounding, stretching, empathy, talking with trees is all I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safyre
Admin

Helpful Posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/9/2010, 1:17 pm

What is it that you are wanting to learn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avari.Clover

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/9/2010, 8:23 pm

Anything. I have no idea what to do. I just know I have all this enrgy that needs to be used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avari.Clover

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/10/2010, 4:40 pm

The particles and light. The matter of manifesting. Is starting to overpower my normal vision. I keep seeing things in new ways and angles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safyre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/17/2010, 1:08 pm

I have been thinking about your question and comments for a while now. I haven't replied because I wasn't sure what to say and some things in my life needed to be attended to.

One thing that kept coming to mind is why not allow your abilities to develop at their own pace? You need time to find yourself and stay grounded. Trust that everything is happening at the right time and needed pace.

These links were sent to me yesterday and I thought of you. Maybe they will help in some way.

http://empathicperspectives.blogspot.com/2010/01/wounded-healer-journey-into-empathy.html

http://empathicperspectives.blogspot.com/2009/04/wounded-healer-archetyping-of-empath.html

Safyre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avari.Clover

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/20/2010, 2:27 am

Thank you. I find these very helpful. Smile

The totem really stood out to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safyre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/20/2010, 12:34 pm

I was told to get Medicine Cards last year by Sams & Carson. It is a set of cards and a book about the meaning behind different Native American animals and the medicine they offer when they present themselves in our lives. It has been very helpful!! I really enjoy them. I find myself allowing the animals medicine to help me through difficult times or things I don't undertand.

http://www.amazon.com/Medicine-Cards-Discovery-Through-Animals/dp/0312204914/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269101976&sr=8-1

The other that was recommended to me was Sacred Path cards & book. I have used them as well but I am not as drawn to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avari,

Some of things you are mentioning about your abilities I don't have at this time and maybe won't ever have because it's not necessary for me. I have run across a person who experiences seeing energy and auras all the time. I haven't ever really got into a discussion about how he does it but he did say it is not normal for him to see like a 'normal' person and that he has to really focus and make a conscious effort to see 'normal'. He doesn't like to look at peoples auras without having permission. He feels its an invasion.

Regarding your energy, do you have a hobby? Do you like to paint or draw or write poetry? Maybe you could channel your energy into those things. From time to time we will have energy boosts and I have to admit it overwhelms me at times. Sometimes I feel anxious, can't sleep, get frustrated that things aren't happening, etc. I feel like I am going to explode energetically speaking.

For me if recognize that it's a rise in my or universal energy then I can settle into it and allow it to flow through me. If I am not aware I will feel all the frustrations above. So when you are feeling that way I would try to ask the question is it me or is the energy rising? Maybe go check out where the moon phase is at or what is happening astrologically. I know for me these affect me.

Also what day(s) it it happening? Is there a pattern? I think at one time you said certain numbers come up for you. For me I have to watch my thoughts on the 19th. Big changes happen to me for whatever reason on the 19th.

How are things going for you now? How is your vision?

Safyre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avari.Clover

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   3/20/2010, 11:01 pm

I mostly notice energy and different colors in the air as well as the energy network as I like to call it when I am alone, undistributed. It is just constant motion everywhere that it is easiest to focus in one spot. I don't think anything triggers it and that it just is. Without contacts and glasses, it is not as vivid, but I can focus in more on the particles of the energy and matter.

I was told by Patryc on IS I have like white extensions on my fingers in my aura and I believe I saw them the other day. Might be the reason the dog loves his massages.

I feel better around the full moon. I used to have tons of creative hobbies that has been gone for awhile now. Mostly because I don't feel free in my environment to do so. As my uncle always seems to comment on them but the energy I feel is so negative. Actually my uncle = negative energy.

(Friday) I recently had a lash back at a job interview where I was unconsciously trying to read my interviewer who had a very strong shield and it caused my vision, third eye, and cheeks horrid fatigue. I went home and slept 4 hours. Then I knew what I did. Trying to read his mind. :/ I usually try to just read emotions and body language etc. I didn't know I actually tried to read people's intentions before.

The shark has been in my dreams a lot. I have always been scared or fighting the shark. I looked it up as a totem. It was just like me and I found I was fighting myself because I am scared of myself. Still am. :/
Now I know why I scare people as well. I am at the top and bottom at the same time. That is just confusing and unknown to most people.

Tonight I practiced telepathy with my dog in the yard. We were playing then I went into primal mode. Pictured his bone in my mind and he started guarding the bone and picking it up. Smile Then we play fought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?   

Back to top Go down

Are there any teachers who are willing to help develope abilities?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1