Our Sacred Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of Discovery, Understanding, Oneness, Wisdom & Self

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  

What happened to everything is as it should be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avari.Clover

Avari.Clover

Helpful Posts : 3

What happened to everything is as it should be? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to everything is as it should be?   What happened to everything is as it should be? Empty2/27/2010, 3:51 pm

Right-wrong, Good-bad.

Right-and-wrong tends to be a basis for societies, religions, family, friends, and any other group or body of people. It is used to categorize and define everything. This one of the first things we are taught from infancy. Most right-and-wrong is learned, taught, forced upon and we are surrounded by it.

Then there is the innate knowledge that most of us are born with, but rarely use. By innate knowledge I mean, "You just know without question or proof." Throughout our lives though we can find such proof to substantiate our belief. This innate knowledge pertains to many matters, but we are only going into right-and-wrong for now.

Right-and-wrong equates judgment. It often creates hypocrisy in religion, society, government, family, and friends.

Religions love to use it as an excuse for their wars of guilt, hate, and influence. This to me completely voids the purpose of their religion, which in most preach love, kindness, understanding, and peace. Yet there is always a enemy in every sermon, always sin to fight. Hypocrisy of this kind has always infuriated me since I was able to grasp the idea of right-and-wrong.

A quote from a book that reminds me that right-and-wrong is just a concept everyday: The evil is only within the mind’s eye of people.

We must understand right-and-wrong is just a concept, a theory, an idea that measures, categorizes and limits. It has become this way so we may focus on details and sort them for our understanding.
This can limit us as people often get stuck on these details and forget to look ahead in the future. Many tend not to see the whole picture at all and vice versa. The little details are just as every bit as important as the whole, as the whole would not be , if not for them.
Connections.

For those with innate knowledge, this is frustrating whether or not they understand. Many can’t understand why others don’t see what they see and furthers the frustration. I have learned how to communicate well, because of this. The inner knowing of our belief of right-and-wrong often does not coincide with society’s or government’s or religion’s. The feeling of being limited in this world is frequent.

When I was younger I never believed in this concept of “right-and-wrong.” I am sure most as children didn’t. Everything just was. It didn’t need reason. I got hurt, I cried and I got over it. I did not see it as bad. It just happened. I reacted and it was done. I do not understand why anyone would classify crying as weakness or bad. Crying is our relief system as is anger and happiness. What if we didn’t have emotion? Would we learn?

The fact that no one’s idea of right-and-wrong is the same is something that is simply awesome. Such variety and different views is what makes this world so awesome. Making it so everyone can understand anyone's own view point would be a miracle.

Right
1. A direction named and determined by one or many as a way.
2. A belief determined by one or many as truthful, positive, and often functional.

This paraphrased quote from an interview on a show with Jim Carey.

“I believe whatever it is now in this moment at this time is the best thing that could ever happen to you or for you to experience. Absolutely the best.”

Right-and-wrong can easily be compared to optimism and pessimism.

Feel free to post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Strength of Root

Strength of Root

Helpful Posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everything is as it should be?   What happened to everything is as it should be? Empty2/28/2010, 1:59 am

The idea of Right and Wrong is based on perspective. Every living person has there own idea of Right and Wrong, which they inflict on every living person, thus judging them. I like to imagine the day that the idea of Right and Wrong was created, one guy just sitting there and decided what he would do and wouldn’t do then he taught that to his children and then it spread generation to generation. I thought about how right and wrong affected the idea of laws and people being sent to prison, and after a little bit of thinking I came up with the conclusion that laws do not define right and wrong, but stop people from hurting other people.
Back to top Go down
Avari.Clover

Avari.Clover

Helpful Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everything is as it should be?   What happened to everything is as it should be? Empty2/28/2010, 2:25 am

Smile Absolutely, but there are laws that do more harm than good as well.
Back to top Go down
Strength of Root

Strength of Root

Helpful Posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everything is as it should be?   What happened to everything is as it should be? Empty2/28/2010, 2:55 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everything is as it should be?   What happened to everything is as it should be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to everything is as it should be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Sacred Fire :: TOPICS :: TOOLS :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: